I can not believe our little guy is already 2 years old. It seems just like yesterday when we were "talking" about getting a dog. Wow how Winston has grown up over the past two years. He never was a really bad puppy. I mean he only chewed up 2 or 3 things, and of course had a few accidents in the house. But over all we have been very blessed with a smart little pup.
Here's what you are doing now:
- You graduated from all 3 levels of dog training. WAY TO GO ROCK STAR!!
- You now are allowed to stay out of your kennel all day while mommy and daddy work.
- Your father thinks you should sleep in our bed...mommy still makes you sleep in the kennel. What can I say I like my space in bed without a pup on my legs.
- You can go out in the yard without a leash (even though it makes mommy really nervous) and listen well enough to stay.
- You love your walks...and tell us about it if we forget!
- You love visiting your cousins when they are in town!
We had a little celebration today once we got Winston from 4P Doggie Dude Ranch. Thankfully they gave him a super hair cut (he was a shaggy mess prior to his stay). I love 4P they are the best...they even put up with crazy puppy moms like me. You better believe we sent a baggie with birthday goodies for them to share with him while we were away!
I really wanted to give him this yogurt he LOVES from Pet's West...but they are closed on Sundays. Since we have been gone for a week it didn't happen. That's when he got to enjoy his 2nd favorite treat!!! CHEESE!!! Yes he is sucker for cheese, I blame his father on this one (who also loves cheese). Here are a few shots from the celebration today!