Friday, November 26, 2010

***All About US***




Okay I thought since Chris and I have now been married for 6 months I would steal a post from a fellow blog I follow.  This idea came from Mrs. G, I think she also copied a few friends.   However, I thought it would be kind of fun to share a little about






US




1. What are your middle names? 
Rebecca (after my mother)  Stephen (after his father)
 2. How long have you been together? 
we  dated for 2 years and 4 months before we were married;
June 26, 2010
married now for 6 wonderful months!!!
 3. How long did you know each other before you started dating? 
we met in September of 2005....but he just wouldn't ask me out then
 4. Who asked who out?  
after some friends helped us...he ask me out on a real date 
5. How old are each of you?  
we both just turned the BIG 3-0! 
6. Did you go to the same school? 
nope, I went to The University of Oklahoma;  Chris went to The University of Baylor  
7. Are you from the same home town?  
nope, not even the same state
8. Who is the smartest?  
I think we both have our own areas of expertise, but I definitely think he is smarter (good wife points here, right!) 
9. Who majored in what? 

 I majored in Business Management; Chris majored in Marketing
  10. Who is the most sensitive?  
me of course!
 11. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?  
Dominican Republic for our AMAZING WEDDING


 12. Who has the worst temper?  
I think we are evenly tempered!!  I will say that he tends to curse more than me when mad. 
13. How many children do you want? 

2-it is the perfect family number....I have a theory behind this 
14. Who does the cooking? 
Chris thank the LORD!  He has high hopes that once I become prego I will also learn to cook...like the two go hand in hand, HA
15. Who is more social?  
me...no doubt about that!  Chris has to be social for work, but once he is home he tends to turn that part off.  I am the social butterfly, ready to host any party! 
16. Who is the neat freak?  
Hmm… HE IS.!!  
17. Who is the most stubborn?  
well I think we are equal here too..but I am almost always the one that gives in first
18. Who wakes up earlier?  
Chris he is always up and ready to go WAY to EARLY 
19. Where was your first date?
  The Keg, on a Tuesday night
20. Who has the bigger family?  
Chris, he has 3 sisters and 1 brother.  I just have a sweet sister 
22. How do you spend the holidays?  
well this year it is Thanksgiving with his family and Christmas with mine...we will see what happens next year
  23. Who is more jealous?  
neither of us 
24. How long did it take to get serious?  
I think about 3 months
 25. Who eats more? 
 Chris for sure...he loves food 
26. What do you do for a living?
  teacher for now, but once I have babies I will be lucky enough to stay at home 
 27. Who does the laundry? 
don't laugh...we do our own laundry still! I do mine and he does his, life is better that way
 28. Who's better with the computer? 
I like to think we are pretty equal in this area
 29. Who drives when you are together? 
 Chris almost always
 30. What is your song?   
 Don't Stop Believen by Journey



Well there you go!  I would like to think of this as 30 new things you learned about us, rather than a waste of your time.  But to each is their own!  I would love for you to copy and repost on your site too.  Then leave me a comment to stop in and check you out! 

No comments: