Sunday, November 21, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Little B!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE B....Chris and I love you!!



I am one lucky AUNTIE...to have such a wonderful nephew.  He is such a mess (in a good way of course) that keeps his Auntie on her toes.  Thankfully I teach in a district that allows a WEEK off for Thanksgiving.  Thus I get to begin my break with a fun birthday weekend bash.  Today this sweet little guy is 3! I can't believe how the time flies.

Of course yesterday (B's favorite word) was his TRAIN party!  He loves choo choo trains.  Of course my sister did an AMAZING job as normal.  Here are a few of the pics...Abby will post tons more later of course.
The train crayons Abby made for all the good bags.

The pre party train ride...look even Pa Pa got in!


As always...his amazing cake that looks just like his invitation.






All the kids ready for the train ride!  All aboard!!!

Look at this HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOY





No comments: