Monday, March 28, 2011

Spring Blog Swap

springswap[5].jpg


Okay so you have heard (or read about) me talk about the spring blog swap I am doing!!!  However, I have not really followed up on it.  Anyway long story short my swap partner is Janna!!! LOVE this girl.  I love how we match up so well.  Isn't it funny how you can become friends so quickly.  I feel like I have know Janna forever....yet it has only been 3 weeks.  We are very similar in so many ways.

I mailed out Janna's goodies at the very end of spring break.  She has finally gotten them!!  YIPPEE, I was so excited to hear they made it to her.  Plus I wanted to know if she liked it!  I love buying for others!  If you want to see what all I sent to her......click here!  She posted about her goodies yesterday.  Silly me, I didn't take pictures before I mailed it out.  I blame that on the "moving" phase I was in at the time.  Anyway, swing by and check it out.   I can't wait to post about my goodies when they arrive (we are having a few mail issues, but soon it should arrive).

No comments: