Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Getting to Know you...

Well as a teacher there is one thing I have learned to do very well...and all teachers do this, don't let them tell you otherwise!  BORROW other peoples ideas!  Ha ha, well I borrowed this post from Amber.  She does it on Sunday, but my Sunday post was already done.  Plus I try not to post more than once in a day...unless it is super important.

Here ya go:

1. what inspires you?
My sweet husband and his determination to meet goals.  Also my family...they are amazing people.  However, I would have to say that my sweet 2nd graders inspire me a lot as well. 
2. what was the last thing you bought yourself?
This weekend, I bought some new tennis shoes.  After playing on a semi slick court I realized new ones were much needed.  Oh and I bought a few new dresses at Ross the other day thanks to my friend Amy! 
3. would you rather watch a movie in a theater or from the comfort of your own home?
Movie Tavern is the best way to watch a movie...we love that place you can enjoy your show as well as a meal!  Normally we try to hit up the early Sunday showing after church! 
4. household chore you don't mind doing?
ummm....can I say none?  If I have to pick I would say cleaning Bob's litter...not because I truly enjoy it but because I am the only one who will do it.  Chris really, really, really enjoys unloading the dishwasher (read with much sarcasm).
5. coffee or tea?
Sweet tea all the way!!!
6. what could you eat every day and not get sick of??
Ruffels chips and ranch dip...my favorite treat of all time!
7. what's the last book you read?
Well I can't tell you the last ADULT book I have read, but I can tell you the children's book.  The book we read on Friday was called "Library Mouse" it is very cute and was donated to our room from the Book Fair!  Gotta love my kids and parents.
8. do you think you "look" your age?
Heavens no!!  For those of you who don't know my age,  how old do you think I am?

No comments: