Wednesday, March 09, 2011

WILW

well it's better LATER than never right??  I was apparently not realizing that TODAY was WEDNESDAY until um about an hour ago!  This week has been so busy that the days just seems to be mixing together over here.  Of course the madness began on Monday with school, kids, meetings, and grades all at once.  Also last week in Arlington a sweet pastor was shot and killed.  Well, this pastor was one of Chris' college friends.  Due to the horrible event many of Chris' college friends have been here visiting for the funeral.  Needless to say I can't believe to day is JUST Wednesday!

Here are a few of the things I am loving:

spa_massage.jpg
The massage my AMAZING PRINCIPAL gave each teacher today! 
She set up 10 minute massages for each teacher throughout the day...so wonderful!

springswap1.jpg


I got my BLOG swap info today!!  I can't wait to get started on it!  

relaxing-on-the-beach.jpg
2 Days of school left...then SPRING BREAK!!! 

My side
Chris' side minus a few!
Our families!
  I seem to have been, touched, or seen others affected a lot this week by sadness.
I am very thankful for our sweet families, without them we would be lost! 

1 comment:

Jesslyn Amber said...

A massage?! I'm jealous. I've only been to a spa one time my whole life, but it spoiled me. I've been dying to go back!