Thursday, March 17, 2011

WILW

ooopppss...with spring break here I seem to be a day behind in my week! Yikes!!  Oh well at least I am willing to admit my errors, ha.

Here are just a few of the things I am loving:


  • Chris and I went HOUSE HUNTING today!! YIPPEE I am so excited.  Although we are not ready to sign any papers RiGhT this SeCoNd we had made the first step.  We found the nicest realtor ever too thanks to a friend.  
  • MOM is in TOWN!  I am so excited to have my mom here to help me.  I just feel like when she is here I can conquer the world.  We have tons to do around the house, but it is way better together! 
  • Sister and Co. may also be heading down to help out!  I love that, because if you remember my last post....this is my first spring break without my niece and nephew! 
  • SPRING BREAK!!!!  Need I say more?
  • Of course my hubby....

No comments: