now release it! Ahhh didn't that feel good! You know as a teacher you really look forward to many things, but mostly BREAKS! HA, breaks from your kiddos for a moment to breath in and relax a second or two. This spring break I have a big plans, thus the reason I need a few extra deep breaths!
Normally I get to enjoy my sweet niece and nephew for spring break...this is the first year I am not. I'm pretty bummed by that; but know I get them for a week this summer! I ALWAYS get them for a week in the summer, it's "AUNTIE" time for them. Well for my sister and brother-in-laws vacation time..ha (I love to spoil them...so they have do go through auntie detox when they leave!)
Needless to say since I am not hanging out with them I have to be super productive!
Here are the endeavors I WILL accomplish over the next week:
- Chris' work awards banquet
- get my blog swap gift organized and mailed
- SPRING CLEANING
- Move out the extra stuff
- manicure the flower beds and pots
- squeeze in some spring clothes shopping
- house hunting (just for fun)
- work out EVERYDAY!!!
- prep for the OKC marathon (yeah haven't even started, YIKES!)
- new center groups for the kiddos
- new table groups (their talking is making me CrAzY)
- file away old paper work
- prepare POST SPRING BREAK rules (they always come back a little rowdy, have to lay the law down again for the last 11 weeks)
Okay, whew I am pooped just typing my list out! I guess I may have to give up my dreams of sleeping in and eating bon bons all day. I do know one thing for sure... I will be NO WHERE NEAR the FORT WORTH ZOO for the next week. Thus posing a problem since we live with in the radius of it. ZOO traffic + Spring Break= MADNESS!!!