Sunday, April 26, 2009

Bobby's 5th Annual Crawfish Boil

Saturday afternoon was the annual Crawfish boil!!! I of course was very excited about this (sarcasm), but Chris was super jazzed. (I dislike crawfish) Bobby who works with Chris at AXA has always done an amazing job with his little crawfish boil. He goes to a lot of effort to make it fun for all.

Tons of Chris' work friends were there, as well as other friends too. They had a whole feeding trough set up with tons of crawfish! It was actually funny because as they poured out fresh crawfish the table would get packed with people...then die down again til the next batch. Bobby also had the beer and margaritas flowing!


The feeding trough!

Winston really wanted to see what it was all about!!!


A fresh batch = people chowing down!





I also got to enjoy many wonderful games of beer pong! Beer pong is slightly new to me, due to the fact that I don't ever remember it in college. I think it is a newer college game (but could be wrong!). When beer pong started to fade, they pulled in another drinking game called baseball. I think that was the best to watch, since you could still bases and had to race to flip your cup to get the base. Really the whole thing was a mess and very entertaining!



Ryan and Chris game planning....

Down to the last cup..he has to sink it!

How to win....make the other team drink all their cups before you!

Chris making a mess when trying to re-stack cups!

Game 2...they won so now the must take on the girls! Funny thing is the girls beat them.

A high five after a home run in baseball.

Chad (aka Chachi) steeling home. He made it because he flipped his cup first.
The boys won 7-5, great game!
Ryan and Winston watching the game.
Oh poor Ryan....5 beer pongs, 1 baseball game, and 4 jello shots later.


All in all the whole day was wonderful. We had such a great time hanging out with our friends. Oh and did I mention that Winston loved it...he loved the attention and freedom to just roam around! The weather couldn't have been more perfect too. We had an amazing weekend, now back to the work. Thankfully I only have 6 more weeks...then SUMMER!!! I can't wait to lay by the pool everyday!!!

Here are a few cute pics once we got home!


sweet Winston....

What a happy little family


Winston and I chill'n...note my shirt from Bobby's!

Chris and Winston...too cute

1 comment:

The Ham Family said...

Hey, Em - I agree - what a happy (and cute) little family! When you gonna make it an official family - we need another wedding in the family.
;-) Gay