Saturday, April 18, 2009

WHO STOLE MY FLUFF???

As most of you know from my last 3 post, Chris and I headed to Amarillo for Easter. While we were in Amarillo Winston spent the weekend at the Puppy Dog Hotel. He really does love to go there. While he was staying he had to get a few things done.

Winston had to get a shot, a vet check up, and well some other things. I really am not sure what all because Chris was the one who took him and picked him up. Long story short....Chris thought it would be great for him to ALSO get a hair cut. Well if you go back to the blog archive, you will note he has had 1 hair cut already.

Chris spoke to the people and told them that we would like a bit of a shorter cut since summer is coming up. It is already getting warm here and he is mostly black. Chris told them to go ahead and leave 1 inch of hair all over. When he picked up Winston.....he noted that they CAN NOT FOLLOW DIRECTIONS, the groomer that is. He sent me a text and just wrote....I can't wait for you to see our boy!

I of course responded with please send me a picture. He claimed he tried but Winston was so happy to see him he wouldn't sit still. So just wait till you get home. Well all this was on MONDAY! MONDAY'S are very busy for us both. I do school, faculty meeting, home to let Winston out, and then off to tennis. You can imagine my SHOCK when I walked in to let out my little guy. First of all I had not seen him in 4 days, then HE WAS SHAVED! Every bit of fluff was gone. They took it all off.


Winston BEFORE the hair cut


Winston NOW!
I of course, don't want Winston to have low self esteem. I keep telling him how pretty he is, just like before. Chris doesn't care for the new look either....but as my sister says, "It will grow back." That is true, but until then he just doesn't look like my sweet little baby! One thing is for sure..............WE WILL NEVER LET THAT GROOMER TOUCH WINSTON AGAIN!!! I am thankful I took our Easter pictures before this. Look how handsome he was with his fluff!


They left the fluff on top, so from here it is not SO bad!
Oh what a sweet boy still. Notice how well puppy class is going! Laying and Staying

1 comment:

Kara said...

Well, he probably would like this cut better for the summer time. I found out long ago not to tell groomers that you want a "summer cut". Poor Lola hasn't had to suffer a shave, but my Macy did, and she looked like a pot belly pig until she grew out!