Sunday, April 12, 2009

Egg Extravaganza


I love to decorate Easter eggs. I am so happy that Chris and Little Bear enjoy decorating eggs too. I can still remember E's first Easter. Abby and I stayed up til 2 am decorating eggs. I am sure we used the excuse that E needed these for her 1st Easter to be special, but really I just love it. This year I shopped early for our kit. I believe Chris and I picked it up back in February when the Easter items first came out. We had the PAAS Deggcorating Party kit. It was wonderful let me tell you.

Little Bear was totally pumped about this event. She really didn't remember from last year how it went. We did a quick refresher course and she was ready to go. In our kit we had 12 colored tablets, glitter, glue to put beads on with, foil to wrap the "cracked" eggs in, 3 bands to make stripes with, and much more. Let's just put it this way, we began at 8 pm and didn't finish till 10:30 pm. I think next year I will look for the same kit. It just offers so much for 2 dollars more!


Dad helping to make sure it is done right!


Chris and Little Bear using the prep time wisely!!!

Nice glasses....

Busy working.Eggs drying for the next step....2nd color, glitter, or paint!

OUR FINAL PRODUCT!

No comments: