Tuesday, April 28, 2009

TOOTH FAIRY??



Happy 5 month Birthday Winston! Little Winston is growing up so much, everyone agrees. He has come a long way from that little puppy.




Putting his coat to good use!




Well tonight like most Tuesday nights we took Winston for a walk. Then after his nice long walk Chris and I headed out for dinner. Where?? Hum lets see, Tuesdays=Rosa's!!! After Rosa's Chris was nice enough to do a quick little run through Old Navy. While I was shopping I found Winston the cutest rain coat...and it was on sale. Not sure why the rain coats would be on sale since we have had a large amount of it, but I was happy. Chris told me it would be okay to buy it. He reasoning is that then when he took Winston out while it was raining; he (Winston) may not wonder why things keep hitting him in the head. You see Winston is deathly afraid of the umbrella, so we can only wear rain coats. Needless to say he of course would need on too! After trying on his rain coat (which he is not to sure of) we headed back inside.


Chris and I had planned to catch up on our TIVO, we always do our Monday shows on Tuesday! Winston being the 5 month he is was running around like a wild man. He wanted to play ball, then with the bone, then with the turkey...it was non stop. Chris had the tv up very loud over all the squeaky toys. Then I noted he had something and it was not a toy? He kept picking it up and kind of tossing it. I thought for a moment Chris had given him some ice, but he said no. Chris of course being the man he is said, "I don't care what it is, he is quiet and busy!"

I of course could not settle with that. The investigation began. After having a 5 month old puppy, I am now a pro at retrieving things from mouths. In I go with my tilt of the head down and finger swiping affect. What would it be but A TOOTH!! Winston has lost his first tooth!!! Chris was so jazzed. To him the 1st tooth lose means less biting of sharp teeth. I bet that is really not the case but we will see. Now it is official our once little puppy is growing up!



After he lost his tooth!




His first tooth!




Of course with this big news we (I) had to call our families. First on the list someone who could really appreciate a lost tooth, Little Bear! She is very close to losing teeth herself...so for Little Bear we will leave the tooth under his bed with hopes of the Tooth Fairy!

1 comment:

Kara said...

It is sooooo great when the little razor sharp puppy teeth start coming out. They may not stop biting, but it won't hurt so much.

I can't remember which pup now, either Macy or Lola, but one of them lost a tooth and came and spit it in my hand!

Hope the tooth fairy leaves some sort of treat for cutie Winston.

P.S. Love the raincoat. Funny that he is scared of umbrellas (see my blog post I just made about Lola's umbrella opinion)