Sunday, April 26, 2009

FORT WOOF!


On Saturday Chris and I thought our little graduate would enjoy a special trip. Therefore, we took him out to Fort WOOF! This is a nice little dog park not to far from the house. Of course we had our normal concern about how Winston would do in the car. However, he did pretty good. Chris thinks that Winston will feel better about the car if he realizes he gets to go somewhere fun! You know I just go along with his crazy thoughts.

For those of you not familiar with a "dog park" I will explain. Basically it is a large gated area where your dog can run free off the leash around other dogs. Fort Woof is really nice, they have 2 sides; one for the large dogs and another for the small dogs. They have benches for us to sit on. Then water areas for the dogs to chill. They have even added an agility course on both sides. Maybe we can work on that with Winston! While at the doggy park I took some pics. I mean after all what kind of a puppy mommy would I be if I didn't take a billion. Here are a few of the best ones.

My sweet boys!


Winston taking a break.
Meeting new friends.

Enjoying the nice grass with NO ANTS!!!


Chris trying to get Winston to leave...like any small child he did not want too!

No comments: