Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Sweet...



Chris was such a sweet heart. When I got back from my trip to Amarillo he and Winston surprised me with these beautiful tulips. He knows how much I love tulips....they are my favorite. I think the 2 tone colors red/yellow look so beautiful. My kids love them too, they really have never seen flowers that live in a vase. It has been fun as the kids watch the tulips open up and grow. For those of you who may not know, tulips are the only flower when cut....that continues to grow in the vase!

These 2 pictures are just for fun....I love my camera (thank you, thank you, thank you Abby and Brian). It is so fun because I can pick a specific color and when I shoot the shot it will only focus on that color. The above picture is the red/orange color on the tulips. The below picture is the yellow in the tulip. I know I can be a nerd but I really do love using this feature...only problem is that it doesn't have the auto stabilizer...so you can only use it on non-moving things really!



No comments: